Sunday, September 12, 2010

Walking with Dinosaurs/Saw Jamie Foxx

I decided I am going to do a short blog to tell you about my Sunday. So today Fambam, my Boyfriend Daniel, my Lil brothers God Father Ray, and I went to the Staples Center to watch Walking with Dinosaurs. It was a good show when it comes back to LA you should take your kids. But as the show went into intermission Daniel and I wanted to go down stairs and get some snacks, well as we were headed down stairs Jamie Foxx walks through the doors
(i was too stunned to take a pic of him so this is not the actual pic of him from today obviously haha)
We were like 3 feet away from him for a while and all i could do was look haha. Now i wish i could have taken a picture with him. Oh well!! That was like the highlight of that day! Then the VMA's were going on across the street i wish i stayed in Downtown to see that. Well thats all for now, until my next blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment