Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon


I am a HUGE Transformers fan and could not wait for this movie to come out.
I finally got a chance to see it and i absolutely loved the movie. It is just as good as all the other Transformer movies. It is definitely going to be a movie to buy on blu-ray LOL.
http://www.transformersmovie.com/

GO OUT AND WATCH IT, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!


I have nothing bad to say about this movie at all. It had its sad moments but that made the movie that much better. I am not going to give away any deals of the movie, that would not be fair to anyone who has not seen the movie.


I love Shia LaBeouf and all his movies, when the first Transformers movie came out i wanted to marry him haha

Lucky lady getting to work with him :)
FAVORITE AUTOBOT is BUMBLEBEE!!


In my opinion this is the Summer 2011 movie to see :D






Linkin Park - Iridescent from Transformers: Dark of the Moon



Until my next blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment