Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Look

Another Black, Red and White Look.
How i got the Look:
(very easy makeup look)
  • I started off using the Red by Bloody Mary in the outer corner and above and into the crease.
  • Then taking the red and lining the lower lash line and extending it out using an angled brush.
  • I took a Matte Black E/S and did the same thing but still leaving red showing through. and counted on the lower lash line.
  • I took a clean  brush with Matte White on the lids of my eyes and took a clean angled brush and continued that on the inner and outer part of my eye following the shape.
  • Lined my eyes with Gel Liner and add Mascara
  • For brows i just used a dark brown E/S and fulled in with a brow brush.
  • For cheeks i just contoured with a matte bronzer.



There you have the finished look

No comments:

Post a Comment