Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween Mask Makeup

Hey Everyone!
So i decided to do a look for Halloween that is kind of like a mask.
Like what you see above.
This is what came out of being bored.

How I got the Look:
**Note: I didn't not make a youtube tutorial out of this **
(if you would like to see a video tutorial comment below)
  • I started off by taking my Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black and made the outline for the shape i wanted to go for with a thin liner brush.
  • Then shading in the whole in with the Gel Liner.
  • I took a Matte Black E/S and went over all the Liner using an angled and crease brush. Blending on the balls of my eyes a Matte White to make the middle of the eye to appear lighter.
  • Took the Matte White and went in between the Black Liner and took it up to my brow, and fading the White out into my skin.
  • I then took a Matte Red E/S for this i used Bloody Mary Red (which you can get from Hot Topic) and followed the shape on the top and the bottom.
  • Lined the water line with Gel Liner and added Mascara.
    For brows i just took the Matte Black E/S with a angled brush.
  • For Lips i took a red and mixed it with a darker plum color and put black eye liner to contour the lips on the sides.
  • For Blush i took a reddish pink and put it on the apples of my cheeks and blended torwards my temples and used matte bronzer to contour.





 And that's the finished look
I hope you guys like it :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment