Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dupes For Sephora Brushes and Mini Haul :)

If you have been to Sephora you have probably seen the Sephora Collection I.T. The I.T brushes can be a little on the pricey side, but I would die for those brushes. I will eventually get them but for now,  i found so dupes for those brushes at Icing. 


 The 3 brushes Above are $6.50

This Brush is $8.50

So These Brushes are affordable. They also come in Purple :)

Here are some other things I got at ICING:

Blinged out pink Eyelash Curler $4.50 
Also comes in Purple.
 False Lashes with rhinestoness!!!
In White and Pink.
These are $5.00
These are so cute and i am going to use  the one above
for my B-Day tomorrow
**NOTE** I am going to have these and other lashes in Kit.
So when you get your Makeup Done by me I will have these as a choice :)



No comments:

Post a Comment