Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kandee Johnson's Glaminar 2010

Where do I even begin?! Kandee Johnson's is my new found hero!
She is such an inspiring person you really would not believe that everything she talks about and everything she says makes you want to be a better person.
I loved getting the chance to meet such an amazing person as she is. Her Glaminar was so positive and so fun! It was a really great experience to say the least. She has good advice and I'm sure by practicing what she taught us, I can go far in my career. She was what I needed to give myself that extra push to say no matter what any one says about my career choice I am strong and I can overcome anything.
I also met some amazing people there as well. Everyone was so nice. I was very surprised that i wasn't shy. But these girls were so sweet, I am so glad i got to meet them.
If there is ever another Glaminar I will be going to it for sure. I came out with alot more than just makeup and good way to go about running my own business and being my own boss. I learned that being myself is great and loving myself and others is even greater, Taking risks breaking the ice it is all worth it in the end. I honestly think that I have become a better person and have a much much much better outlook on the way in going to approach things. Kandee gave the extra little confidence i needed to have faith in everything i do.
Dear Kandee,
If you ever read this :) I want to Thank You for being the person you are and giving girls the inspiration to move forward even when they think they are going on where. I love your sprint and how kind you are. Now when I feel like things suck or I'm just not living up to what I know I can do. All I to do is go back to what you said and put the confidence back into my life and into heart. You gave my such drive to go out and do my best!! So that is exactly what I am going to do thanks to you. So once again from the bottom of my heart, I will never ever forget the things you've taught me. I will carry them with me and cherish them forever

-Star :)

2 comments:

  1. awesome review of the glaminar! i'm going to do a review of mine in a bit too. :) you can do it STAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sally! I saw yours, i like yours too :)

    ReplyDelete