Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cream Liner Review: Maybelline Eye Studio Vs. L'oreal Hip Liner

So Cream Liners, I used to swear by using Maybelline Eye Studio eye liner, but i took a chance and bought the L'oreal Hip Cream Liner. I brought the Maybelline because its only around $7-$8 dollars, and I would always hesitate to by the L'oreal because its $10-$12 dollars (depending on where you buy it). But in all honesty i love the L'oreal so much better. It drys matte and faster then the Maybelline and it doesn't smudge and Maybelline did. Just watch the video below for demonstration of the two products.

If you haven't already, Please Follow my blog and Subscribe to my youtube account :)
**Note** I have two looks set up for makeup tutorials and are coming soon, so be sure
to stay tuned and check out.




No comments:

Post a Comment