Monday, January 24, 2011

UPDATE: Makeup Offers and Deals!

Need your Makeup Done?
I have some deals for makeup right now.
I would be so happy to help you out and receive your business.

My Current Deals: 

Portfolio Deal: I am trying to build up my Makeup Portfolio. Does anyone want or need to get their makeup done?? ONLY CHARGING $10, my CHEAPEST price by far. Leave a message or a comment below if you are interested. I would deeply appreciate the work and having you be part of my Makeup Portfolio.

New Years Deal: Its a new year, why not start off the year with a new look, a makeup look that is. Price is $30 throughout the end of February. A Special offer for anyone booking Feb 12, 13, and 14 for Valentine's Day weekend the is price be $20!

Birthday Deal: Having a party and want to get your makeup done? I am having a deal for bday girls! Only charging $35 from March until May

**Note** The New Years Deal and Birthday Deal are a limited time only. As for the Portfolio Deal is on-going. Regular charges apply for Weddings and Big Events such as Sweet 16 or anything like that. Some of the dates my be extended :)
xoxo
- Star

Also...
In other news I am going to start selling some MAC products i will be sure
to post about it and go into more detail as to what i will be selling. 
"LIKE" my Facebook fan page. If i get 200 likes i will hold a makeup giveaway.
(the link to the page is in the side bar)


No comments:

Post a Comment